Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Mixed Media Mojo November

It's time for another fun Mixed Media Mojo challenge!  This month we are thinking Autumn and Metallics!






I created a video sharing steps to making this canvas which is 6x6:



Check out what our amazing Design Team has come up with:

 Deb

How to play along:

I hope you will play along with us this month! Please link up below a new project created for this challenge and do not combine with more than 6 other challenges. Limit to 3 entries per person. You can be the next Mixed Media Mojo Diva!

I hope you will come play along!

Maria

2 comments:

Marlena M. said...

Lovely fall scene and sentiment!

Electra said...

I love the background on this, it's a wonderful canvas!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...