Sunday, August 27, 2017

Uniquely Unity

I'm up on the Unity Blog today sharing one of the monthly kit subscriptions they have to offer.  Check out the August Uniquely Unity!  So cute!  Each month you will get a small kit like this.  BUT when I say small I mean that because it's just a couple of stamps, HOWEVER let me tell you this owl stamp is as big as the palm of my hand! NO JOKE!  Unity stamps are amazing!


Here is a card I made using this adorable kit:


Be sure to swing on over to the Unity shop to check out all the details to sign up.  

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Laurie T said...

Adorable card! I love Unity stamps😄

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...